09/07/2014

Hello world!

A certain degree of a dream is  reached. Right now I’m on my way to New Zealand to conduct Study Abroad -studies for semester II in Auckland University of Technology. I guess it was back in 2011 when I talked for the first time that some day I will apply to New Zealand for exchange. At some point it seemed that my chance for exchange had gone, but in this April I filled the forms and hoped for the best. The passed five years of my studies in the field of Mechanical Engineering and Product Development in Aalto University had gone pleasantly and fast, but it felt like something was still missing. I’m quite confident that half a year in AUT with different course contents is a refreshing move before I finish my master’s in Aalto.

Aaltokiwi is an informal blog about studying, travelling and exploring things in New Zealand. I’m anticipating that the lack of time might overtake me during next six months - that’s why I’m mostly focusing on uploading descriptive photos along the way. I’m thankful that Microsoft is lending me a Lumia 1020 with accessories. Enjoy the upcoming photos and the stories that are related in those!

From Shanghai Pudong Airport,
Hannes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!