04/11/2014

Miscellaneous from Auckland

During the past few weeks I've done plenty of miscellaneous things around Auckland. Wine Tasting, Birthday Party, Art Gallery, Maritime Museum, Sky Tower, Halloween, Music, etc.

The school is almost over: my last (and only!) exam is on Tuesday 11th Nov, and then I'll start my trip to the South Island. Actually I will have precisely 2 months of time to travel before my flight leaves back to Finland. I'm totally amazed how quickly the time has passed. WOW.
  
Tasting the new Salon 2002 Blancs de Blancs

Celebrating Pierre's birthday at WSA Student Apartments. In the picture Elena and Henje from Norway and Finland

Auckland Art Gallery coffee shop

Visiting Auckland Maritime Museum with JC

Going for a dinner to the Sky Tower the day before exam period starts

On our way up in a KONE elevator!



AUT University City Campus in the middle


Biking in Western Auckland


I think this is the car we had about 20 years ago when we drove to France from Finland. Historic!

Typical Auckland: a foggy and a rainy day. Can you spot the Sky Tower from the middle? 

It's Halloween!

Halloween party in Golden Dawn. It was amazing!

Haa! It's 1st of November - like a local Wappu ;)
We are enjoying take away food in Albert Park

A great gig in Golden Dawn by Richter City Rebels

Paintball with Henje, JC, Nicoline and Raphael, and it cost only $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!